Efficient and Effective
Small businesses often have the need – but not the budget – for internal legal expertise. For that reason, we provide general counseling services to ensure that our clients are compliant in their operations as well as prepared to implement medium and long-term growth strategies.
General Counsel Services are typically arranged on a monthly retainer basis or can be structured as hourly if a client’s needs are intermittent. General Counsel Services include:
- Maintaining company books and records
- Drafting corporate resolutions
- Attending board meetings and keeping minutes
- Negotiating shareholder agreements
- Employee relations
- Regulatory review and assistance
- Litigation assistance
- Financing assistance
- Broker and banker agreements
- Due diligence management
- Letters of intent and deal documents
- Alternative dispute resolution
If you would like more information about our General Counsel services, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you immediately.