Dozens of professions in the State of New York require state licensing. The regulations surrounding business relationships between individuals with various licenses are complex and require experienced advisors to ensure there are no inadvertent violations of the law. Services we provide to professional organizations include:
- Obtaining necessary consents from the State Education Department
- Organizing legal entities (primarily PC’s and PLLC’s) for professional applications
- Guidance on compliant structures allowing multiple professions to work together
- Crafting management agreements to avoid corporate practice issues
- Liability waivers and other customer forms
- General business matters
If you would like more information about our Professional Organization services, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you immediately.