Start-ups and Small Businesses
We assist entrepreneurs and small business owners in making their new business ventures legally compliant by providing reliable, cost-efficient legal and professional services.
We understand how daunting it can be to bring in an attorney to prepare documents before your company is producing significant revenues. We’ll work with you to customize terms that fit your needs, including flat-fee arrangements, if appropriate.
Start-up and small business services include:
- Determining appropriate legal structure to meet your business goals (in close collaboration with your tax advisor and accountant)
- Creation of legal documents, including Operating Agreements and By-Laws
- Negotiation of Buy-Sell Agreements
- Intellectual property filings – Trademarks and Copyrights
- Website Privacy Policies, Terms and Conditions
- Employee and independent contractor agreements, including Non-disclosure, Non-compete, and Non-solicitation Agreements
- Employee handbooks and policy compliance training